Friday, August 26, 2011

My Personal Faves- Moms


I actually hadn't planned on this being a category, but in looking through all my images these just make me happy.
Besides snagging my perfect mate, being a mom to our kids is THE BEST, most incredible blessing in my life. HANDS DOWN. I could seriously go on and on about the awesomeness of it... hmm, actually perhaps I will save it for another post... no I WILL save it, because it's THAT awesome.
I just love every single one of these images;
holding up your own little bundle, kissing him EVERY chance you get;
juggling them in your arms (along with everything else in life);
holding her as close as you can once she's turned into the lovely person that you knew she always would be and hoping she'll just stay there for awhile.

Please enjoy My Personal Faves - Moms.

No comments:

Post a Comment