Wednesday, February 13, 2013

LOVE is: Tiny Gold-rimmed Bowls


I love pottery. I love gold. When I first saw The Object Enthusiast at a local market here, I fell in love with the pottery of Emily Reinhardt. Then I told her over and over how much I loved her work, to the point that she probably began feeling uncomfortable, and then I just stared at it all for several minutes. 

It's all just so beautiful.

And me, being the Romantic that I am, love every single aspect of a hard lump of clay molded into something that I can't take my eyes off of.


2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! thank you so much Nicole! You are so sweet!

    can't wait to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my... I'm slightly embarrassed that you see just HOW much I love your work. :) But I do... Hope the leg is getting better!

      Delete