Friday, October 14, 2011

I need your feedback!

So, this week's project has kind of taken off.
I figured out that I REALLY like making hair accessories... a lot.


So much so that I may even... sell them?
What do you think??

Would you spend money on something like this?


And if you would, what would you expect to pay for it?

Here's a little something about me...
I would MUCH rather give things away to people.
I like to do it. It makes me feel good.
And it always comes back to bless me even more than I can imagine.

However, making a few bucks here and there isn't so bad either.
I'm just not that good at figuring out the value in my work 
and then charging that price for it.

So, I need your feedback!
Seriously, give me some honest feedback. I can take it.

4 comments:

  1. DO IT. Seriously, these are adorable and I would buy them for your future nieces (maybe even an unlucky LUCKY future nephew). Proverbs 31:18 and 24 describe a woman who, in addition to caring for her family, sees profit from the time she invests. It's ok to give...it's a godly desire. BUT it's also godly to make the time you're not investing in your family profitable FOR your family. I love you, Nicole! You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you know my thoughts on felt flowers for the hair :) You should do it! I'm terrible at pricing...maybe look around Etsy and see what they sell for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would buy them- they are so cute friend! I have a niece, so although they are not really Caed's style, Addi will look stunning in them:) I would say 10-15 dollars depending on the size/intricacy of them. and how much it costs you to make them.

    ReplyDelete